Strengthening Families Since 1987
“Giving Tuesday Now” Event May 5, 2020
Help Madonna Place and other non-profits across the world as we come together to create a “wave of generosity,” citizen engagement, action from businesses and philanthropy, and support for communities during this COVID-19 public health crisis.
There are many ways to show your support! You can support Madonna Place, or any non-profit that is dear to your heart.
During “normal times” socially isolated and economically insecure families and children are already struggling. This current public health crisis multiplies the negative effects on families who are isolated and financially stretched. This extra stress puts children at higher than normal risk for abuse and neglect.
In addition, families who may have normally been stable and safe might be faced with challenges and barriers that increase the likelihood of abuse or neglect simply because of these abnormal circumstances we are experiencing.
Join us by:
* giving a donation by mail or on our website for our “Giving Tuesday Now Event”
* donating gift cards to local stores.
* making a donation in honor of a special woman in your life in honor of Mother’s Day to recognize the important role that Mothers play in the lives of their children.
* checking in with friends, family and neighbors to see if they could use some extra emotional support during this crisis.
* buying local to help your local businesses stay open and by purchasing gift cards to keep businesses running.
Use this link to make a donation to Madonna Place online: http://www.madonnaplace.org/ways-to-give/
or, feel free to mail a check or gift cards to Madonna Place:
240 Main Street, Norwich, CT 06360.
Write “Giving Tuesday Now Event” in the memo line.
Thank you in advance for your support and helping us prevent child abuse and neglect. All donations are tax-deductible.
The mission of Madonna Place is to provide services which strengthen families, promote health, and prevent child abuse and neglect. We do this by providing three strength-based programs that empower caregivers to increase knowledge of recognizing important infant toddler developmental milestones, create positive family connections and encourage the importance of family wellness.
Thank you for
supporting our work!
Madonna Place is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization