Here is a list of available positions at Madonna Place.
Bilingual (Spanish/English) – Case Manager – Fatherhood Engagement Specialist (FES)
Madonna Place is seeking a Bilingual (Spanish/English) – Case Manager – Fatherhood Engagement Specialist (FES) to join our Fatherhood Initiative Program and to specifically work with fathers referred by the Department of Children and Families. Case Managers will serve as navigators and advocates to connect fathers with DCF and services and supports in the community. Priority will be placed on helping the father to understand the importance of DCF activities, expectations and the significance of his positive involvement with his children. In addition to case management, and intensive 1-1 engagement, there will be group facilitation, utilizing the 24-7 Dad curriculum. The program will cover all of Region 3 (Eastern Connecticut).
- The Case Manager/FES will have a Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or a closely related field and 3 years of previous work experience delivering services to the target population. Exceptions can be made for potential staff with demonstrated work experience, lived experience and/or extensive community presence. Must be fluent in Spanish and English.
- Must be able to provide gender specific services, serve as a role model for fathers and their families, have knowledge of community resources and family systems, as well as child development and parenting, employment concerns, domestic violence and substance abuse issues.
- Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com – No calls please
- Madonna Place is an AA/EOE employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- 18.50/hour – 37.5 hours per week. Liberal time off benefits. Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance, and a 403 B retirement plan.